Winter Reads

Winter Reads

While I love what winter brings - holidays, time with family, skiing, comfy clothes and lots of food - I hate cold weather.  So, Arizona is a great fit for me.  One thing that is hard for me is that it never really feels much like winter in Phoenix.  This year, I've decided to commit a chunk of my November and December reading to holiday or winter themed books.  Below are the books I have slated for 2017.  Spy any books you're reading this year?  Do you have any suggestions for what I should add to my list?  Let me know in the comments!

Moonlight over Manhattan by Sarah Morgan


I spied this book while perusing a 1 pound section at a London bookstore in October.  It was an uncorrected proof from HQ and was glittery and said #QueenofChristmas on the cover.  I was sold.  And the store ended up giving it to me for free since I purchased SO MANY BOOKS!

Pride and Prejudice and Mistletoe by Melissa De La Cruz


Confession - I don't think I've ever read Pride and Prejudice in its entiretly.  I'm horrible at reading the classics.  That being said, I'm a sucker for a Pride and Prejudice retelling.  When I saw this on a Goodreads Giveaway, I knew I needed it.  I ended up winning a copy and am so excited to read it!

Christmas in London by Anita Hughes


I saw people posting about this book on Instagram and it seemed like the perfect holiday read.  Plus, I just got back from visiting London, so I thought maybe it could help stir up some vacation vibes.  I was so excited when their PR (Get Red PR) offered to send me a copy!

Seven Days of Us by Francesca Hornak


Another book that I had been eyeing and entering every contest for was Seven Days of Us.  I've heard this isn't necessarily a holiday book, but it takes place over Christmas, so I thought that it the holidays would be a perfect time to read it.  I won my copy from a Goodreads Giveaway.

Kiss Me in New York by Catherine Rider


I'm honestly not quite sure how I first heard of this book, but the cover design and the concept convinced me that I needed to read it.  The marketing assistant at Kids Can Press was so sweet to send a copy my way.  I can't wait to start it!

Do you know of any holiday reads that I need to add to my 2017 list?  Will you be reading any of these along with me?

Comments

Popular Posts