New Blog Site and About Me

Hello, bookish audience!  I have been posting reviews to Goodreads and Instagram for quite some time, but finally decided to bite the bullet and work on my own blog site as well.  Please feel free to drop me a message with questions, advice, or anything else!

About me:



What do I do?
I am an audiologist and a faculty member at a large university.  What does this mean?  I complete hearing evaluations on babies through adults and also teach doctorate-level students how to complete these evaluations.  My primary focus area is in cochlear implants.  Implants are not only my specialty, but my passion.  In addition to any "fun" reading, I'm always reading journal articles and textbooks about cochlear implants

What are my hobbies?
Well, hopefully its obvious from the site name, but one of my favorite hobbies is reading books!  I am also an avid runner and hiker -- I can get onto the Phoenix Mountain Preserve trail system just out my back gate!  I love to hike and rock climb (indoor).  I also love attending public performances, musicals, and plays.

What do I read?
I have eclectic reading tastes.  I love fiction and non-fiction.  My "go-to" reads are adult and young-adult fantasy, but I also love a good murder/suspense story.  I also love non-fiction reads.

Where can you find me?
Email: jackiereadsbooks24@gmail.com
Instagram: @jackiereadsbooks
Goodreads:  https://www.goodreads.com/jackie_reads_books

Comments

Popular Posts